Washington Redskins 51 – 7 win over Los Angeles Rams NFC Divisional football game Sunday, Jan. 2, 1984 in Washington. 44 point difference. New York Giants 41- 0 win over Minnesota Vikings in NFC Championship football game Jan.
What was the biggest blowout in the NFL?
The king of the hill with respect to the biggest playoff blowouts in the history of the NFL goes to the 1940 Chicago Bears, who humiliated the Washington Redskins 73-0.
What is the biggest blowout in Superbowl history?
The biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history
- Super Bowl XXIV: San Francisco 49ers 55, Denver Broncos 10. …
- Super Bowl XX: Chicago Bears 46, New England Patriots 10. …
- Super Bowl XLVII: Seattle Seahawks 43, Denver Broncos 8. …
- Super Bowl XXVII: Dallas Cowboys 52, Buffalo Bills 17.
Who has the worst score in the NFL?
The biggest blowouts in NFL history
- 1 of 29. T-25. 1966: Chiefs 56, Broncos 10. …
- 2 of 29. T-25. 1968: Cowboys 59, Lions 13. …
- 3 of 29. T-25. 2004: Chiefs 56, Falcons 10. …
- 4 of 29. T-25. 2007: Patriots 56, Bills 10. …
- 5 of 29. T-24. 1977: Oilers 47, Bears 0. …
- 6 of 29. T-24. 2008: Jets 47, Rams 0. …
- 7 of 29. T-20. 1967: Packers 55, Browns 7. …
- 8 of 29. T-20.
What’s the largest point spread in NFL history?
The largest point spread in NFL history was in 2013, when the Denver Broncos were 28-point home favorites over the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Broncos were averaging 46 points per game at the time with Peyton Manning as their quarterback.
Has there ever been 0 0 NFL game?
The Lions and Giants’ scoreless game
In case you were wondering, the last 0-0 tie in the NFL was Nov. 7, 1943 between the Detroit Lions and New York Giants.
Has an NFL team ever scored 100 points?
On November 1, 2015, the New York Giants and New Orleans Saints scored a combined 101 points.
What is the best Super Bowl ever?
The Greatest Super Bowl Games of All Time
- Super Bowl X (1976)
- Pittsburgh Steelers – 21 / Dallas Cowboys – 17.
- Super Bowl VII (1973)
- Miami Dolphins – 14 / Washington Redskins – 7.
- Super Bowl III (1969)
- New York Jets – 16 / Baltimore Colts – 7.
- Super Bowl I (1967)
- Green Bay Packers – 35 / Kansas City Chiefs – 10.
Has a rookie QB ever won the SuperBowl?
No rookie has ever taken their team to the Super Bowl. However, two players have won the Super Bowl in their first year as starters. Kurt Warner and Tom Brady both led their teams to the big game and won it in their first year as starting QBs.
What is the biggest football comeback in history?
In the greatest comeback in NFL history, the 1993 Buffalo Bills overcome 32-point deficit to beat the Houston Oilers. On January, 3, 1993, the two former AFC rivals met in a wild card playoff matchup, which was then-known as Rich Stadium (now New Era Field) in New York.
Can you score 1 point in the NFL?
Well, the answer to both is yes. There is a one-point safety, and it is highly unlikely. As in, it has never happened in the NFL, unlikely. … Because that play was on an extra-point attempt (or a two-point conversion attempt), only one point would be awarded – thus the one-point safety.
Has an NFL team ever scored 4 points?
In 2004, when Iowa defeated Penn State 6–4, because of Iowa’s two field goals and Penn State’s two safeties, it was the only instance of such a score in the modern era, and it was the first time since Florida lost to Miami 31–4 in 1987 that a team finished a game with exactly four points.
Who is the losingest team in NFL history?
Subscribe today. Since 1944, only four teams have gone winless in the NFL for an entire season: the 1960 Dallas Cowboys (0–11–1), the 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0–14), the 1982 Baltimore Colts (0–8–1) and the 2008 Detroit Lions (0–16).