De La Salle High School has a strong football tradition. The team, when coached by Bob Ladouceur, holds the national record 151-game winning streak spanning from 1992 to 2004, more than doubling the previous record of 72.
What football team has the longest winning streak?
What is the longest losing streak in high school football?
LONGEST LOSING STREAKS
- Tyee, 45 games (1988-93) …
- East Valley of Yakima, 42 games (1977-82) …
- Lynnwood, 42 games (2000-04) …
- Rogers of Spokane, 40 losses (2004-08)
- Winlock, 38 losses (2010-14)
- Highland, 38 losses (2012-15)
- Rainier Beach, 37 losses (1975-80)
- La Center, 37 losses (1985-88)
Who is the best high school football team ever?
Breakdown: Selected in 2018 by MaxPreps as the greatest high school football team of all-time, the 2001 De La Salle squad was the second of four straight undefeated national championship teams for Ladouceur. The team was also part of a 151-game win streak and also defeated Long Beach Poly in the first-ever 1 vs.
Who has the longest winning streak in the NFL right now?
The longest streak currently belongs to the Patriots, whose 19 consecutive non-losing season streak is in jeopardy following New England’s 3-5 start.
What is the longest winning streak in sports?
21 greatest winning streaks in sports history
- Connecticut women’s college basketball team wins 111 consecutive. …
- 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers win 33 consecutive games. …
- New England Patriots win 21 consecutive in 2003-04. …
- Oklahoma Sooners win 47 consecutive college football games. …
- 88 consecutive wins for John Wooden’s UCLA Bruins.
What is the longest winning streak in NBA history?
What is the longest losing streak?
The Northwestern Wildcats 34-game losing streak is the longest in Division I (FBS) football history.
What is the longest losing streak in NBA history?
28 straight games
What state is the best for high school football?
Florida, Georgia and Louisiana hosted the best high school football in the country in 2014, according to one data set. Those three states produced more FBS signees per capita than anywhere else in the United States as part of the 2015 class.
Who is the best high school QB ever?
14 of the greatest single-season QB performances in high school history
- Layne Hatcher, Pulaski Academy (Little Rock, Ark.), 2017. …
- Joe Ferguson, Woodlawn-Shreveport (Shreveport, La.), 1968. …
- J.R. …
- Ben Mauk, Kenton (Kenton, Ohio), 2002. …
- Corey Robinson, Lone Oak (Paducah, Ky.), 2007. …
- Jake Browning, Folsom (Folsom, Calif.), 2014.
Who is the most winningest high school football team?
Finally, the overall winningest program, Valdosta (Ga.), leads the way with 932 wins nationally, but the three Kentucky schools and Washington Massillion (Ohio) — which owns the most state championships — could be contenders to wrestle away that crown.
What is the number 1 high school football team in America?
High School Football America 100Rank, Team, StateRecordLast Week#1 North Shore (Houston, Texas)(8-0)1#2 IMG Academy (Florida)(7-0)2#3 Thompson (Alabama)(12-0)3#4 Grayson (Georgia)(9-0)5Ещё 97 строк
Has an NFL team ever went 16 0?
The New England Patriots (USA) scored a 16-0 record in 2007, becoming the first team in NFL history to achieve an undefeated regular season since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
Who won the most Super Bowls?
Kansas City Chiefs
Has any NFL team gone undefeated?
Apart from the 1972 Dolphins, three NFL teams have completed undefeated and untied regular seasons: the 1934 Chicago Bears, the 1942 Chicago Bears, and the 2007 New England Patriots.