Author Topic: Stephenville vs Kilgore - Rematch 2013  (Read 9963 times)

Offline Ville-D

• Administrator
  • All-State
Re: Stephenville vs Kilgore - Rematch 2013
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2013, 01:16:08 AM »
Y'all are all more than welcome to our tailgate tomorrow to enjoy good food and good fellowship before the game[

Can I wear my Blue and Gold?

Offline Cody

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • All-State
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2013, 08:01:05 PM »
Congrats to the Kilgore Bulldogs on a dominating victory today. Good luck in Arlington.

Thank you 2013 Stephenville Yellow Jackets on a fantastic season!

Offline ktowndawgs

• Junior High
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2013, 09:17:34 PM »
Thanks Cody. The Jackets will definitely be back next year.  Williams is going to be a beast! His running style leads me to believe that he has a little East Texas blood in his family lineage.

Congrats on a great season and hope we can meet again next year! God Bless!

Offline hat42

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 09:44:51 PM »
Part of winning is know you lose sometime and today was one of those days but you Jackets had a great year and that Freshman is going to be something else ,

Offline STUDMYSTRO

• MVP
  • Junior Varsity
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »
Congrats on a terrific season to both the Kilgore Bulldogs and the Stephenville Yellow Jackets.  Kilgore came out and executed the game plan from the very beginning and deserved the win and I trust they will go on and take care of business this Friday and win the SC.

Jackets, you have nothing to hang your head on.  Your season was full of success and you are still Champions in my eyes.  You made the community proud and you carried on the winning tradition.  I see great things coming fro the JAckets in the next few years! 

This is always a difficult time for the seniors, but I have no doubt that the things you learned as A Stephenville Yellow Jacket will only continue to make you better men, fathers and husbands in you life. Praise God for all of this!

Offline ToddG

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2013, 01:21:39 AM »
I didn't find any pleasure in the Jackets loss.. I was really hoping they would be hoisting another SC trophy up this year!! Great season Jackets! Hopefully we'll be playing y'all next year!