Author Topic: A question for the Stephenville Basketball fans?  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Farmer Fran

• Junior High
A question for the Stephenville Basketball fans?
« on: February 09, 2013, 12:00:48 PM »
Hi I am a new troll member. I like too stir things up by making stupid unfounded posts then not respond. If you don't like it then we can talk face to face. Here is what I look like.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 09:49:23 AM by Cody »

Offline bigbrother

• Junior High
Re: A question for the Stephenville Basketball fans?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
what does it matter? coaches have all types of reasons for playing or not playing teams for warm- up games. most of the times it's because they want to play someone who plays a simular style of ball to an opponent they will face in the play-offs.

why should our coach be ashamed of himself? you are on the wrong message board i think... this board is for letting Yellowjacket and Honeybee fans know all the good things that are going on in our athletic programs.
Get lost dude.

Offline Ville-D

• Administrator
  • All-State
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »
what does it matter? coaches have all types of reasons for playing or not playing teams for warm- up games. most of the times it's because they want to play someone who plays a simular style of ball to an opponent they will face in the play-offs.

why should our coach be ashamed of himself? you are on the wrong message board i think... this board is for letting Yellowjacket and Honeybee fans know all the good things that are going on in our athletic programs.
Get lost dude.

Exactly...   Go troll the other boards, Farmer Fran.

Offline jackethoss

• Freshman
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
Mods please delete this thread and this member.

Good luck to the Jackets and Honeybees in your playoff runs.

Offline RadioBoots

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 03:44:14 PM »
I don't understand your question because the Stephenville Boys did play in the Whataburger tournament this year (Dec 27-29th). If that is the tournament you are inquiring about, then you got some bad information. I'm happy to list who they played and the scores if you need the proof. Also, as far as playing a tough schedule before the playoffs, The Jackets are playing 4A Dunbar this Saturday in a playoff practice game.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:46:27 PM by RadioBoots »

Offline jackethoss

• Freshman
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »
I don't understand your question because the Stephenville Boys did play in the Whataburger tournament this year (Dec 27-29th). If that is the tournament you are inquiring about, then you got some bad information. I'm happy to list who they played and the scores if you need the proof. Also, as far as playing a tough schedule before the playoffs, The Jackets are playing 4A Dunbar this Saturday in a playoff practice game.

Boots, go read the troublemakers thread at 3a downlow. He's just here to stir the pot. Needs to be sent packing.

Offline hendo

• Freshman
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 04:36:13 PM »
My mom's 3rd cousins ex-girlfriend's dad, heard from his ex-wifes grandaughters best friend that you should be ashamed of your self for taking part in spreading rumors like a little teenage girl.

Boo this man/woman!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
GO JACKETS!!!!

Offline roo78

• Junior High
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 07:44:04 PM »
I had read the original post last week.  I had been patiently waiting for the rest of  the 'Ville to read and respond.  Not being a BBall fan, I wasn't up to speed, however felt the post was way stupid and not even appropriate for our site let alone any high school site.  Good Luck Jackets.  I don't care who you play or if you play in the parking lot.  Beat their 'bums.....

Offline bigbrother

• Junior High
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 12:23:24 PM »
Hi I am a new troll member. I like too stir things up by making stupid unfounded posts then not respond. If you don't like it then we can talk face to face. Here is what I look like.

:) ;) :D ;D :o :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8)
bahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!

Offline hendo

• Freshman
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 06:07:48 PM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!
GO JACKETS!!!!