Author Topic: No love at 3A downlow  (Read 7717 times)

Offline Smitty

• MVP
  • Varsity
No love at 3A downlow
« on: October 01, 2012, 06:38:31 PM »
Has anybody felt uwanted as a poster over at 3A Downlow?

Once they see your from Stephenville they are on the defense.
Obey all flashing signal lights and stay off the tracks......The Stephenville Pain Train is Rolling!

Offline fatboy63

• Junior Varsity
Re: No love at 3A downlow
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »
They should be on the defense when talking about one of the best teams in Texas HS Football.

Offline ToddG

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 11:12:28 PM »
I'm a friend to jacket posters over there so are all the Indian folks over there.
They all dislike Alvarado too..no worries..just keep getting under their skin..

Offline fatboy63

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 11:28:25 PM »
What site are you talking about? How do you find them?

Offline ToddG

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 01:12:31 AM »
Www.3adownlow.com

Offline refereedoc

• MVP
  • Varsity
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 07:42:31 AM »
Has anybody felt uwanted as a poster over at 3A Downlow?

Once they see your from Stephenville they are on the defense.

Keep it up! It was hilarious seeing the hemotoxic's comments on a post he started blasting Stephenville and you commented on. Can anyone say he may be TOO sensitive? I think they have football team envy. :)

Offline Smitty

• MVP
  • Varsity
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 08:16:50 AM »
Man that hemotoxic guy is way sensative!!  You would think I outright said Navasota sucks!
Obey all flashing signal lights and stay off the tracks......The Stephenville Pain Train is Rolling!

Offline whatever

• Junior High
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:43:37 PM »
What happened over there?  Did they run down the Jackets?  I can't get the site to come up.

Offline Smitty

• MVP
  • Varsity
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 07:22:55 PM »
There are a few hipocrites from Navasota that think thiers is the only opinion that has any creditability.

Offline whatever

• Junior High
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
Wow, I used to live near there and watched a lot of their games a few years ago.  Every fan I met at the games I went to were pretty cool.  They even gave the opponents a standing ovation after losing to GIlmer in the Quarterfinals game I watched.  The must have really fallen in class after that.

Offline Smitty

• MVP
  • Varsity
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:49 AM »
Don't get me wrong......there are a couple of yahoos that believe thier opinions are the only ones that count.  I'm sure the Navasota fans are great, they have good kids that can play football and they have a coach that was taught by one of the best.  I respect the team and thier fans.....except homotoxin!

Offline whatever

• Junior High
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 12:24:04 PM »
Don't know who that is, but, the people I still know in Navasota all say that they think they will be good in the playoffs until they face Stephenville.  They are not scared of the Jackets, but they know that will be a battle.  Like any good fans, they think this is their year, but with cautious thoughts about getting past the quarterfinals.  That is a hurdle they have not been able to cross the last five years.  One friend said that he really thinks that Stephenville and Abilene Wylie are both really dangerous teams for the Rattlers to face in the playoffs because of their style of play.

Offline hsfootball

• Varsity
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 01:38:07 PM »
LOL... most posters on the 3ADL are fishing or trying to stir the pot or in some cases really take it too serious. Take Rocket for instance. When Brownwood dropped to 3A, he came on there and blasted most all 3A teams from the start. I know Rocket well. He knew what he was doing and wanted to get a rise out the posters. It worked. I've met some really cool people from the DL over the years. It's all in fun for me.

Offline jacket98,99

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 01:41:16 PM »
good chance navasota goes small school anyway. 

Offline whatever

• Junior High
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Taylor would have to make the playoffs for Navasota to go small school.  So far this year Taylor has not impressed, but, this district could give them the chance.  If Navasota goes small school, then LaMarque and West Orange Stark are waiting.