Author Topic: Keys to the game  (Read 4117 times)

Offline LIONS#1

• Junior High
Re: Keys to the game
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »
Well to tell the truth I have been to two ville games this year both games are with Edwards playing. Aledo and Trophy Club Byron Nelson (is that two rich schools or what?) LMAO Edwards wasn't cutting as well as he did in the first game understandably so but I am thinking he looked real good so between him and Westbrook...(the offensive Westbrook) they should be fine. Even the backup runs the ball very well. Burris?? anyway I know the D'line will be ready for everything up the middle..just contain the corners and control the passing of Aledo and the Jackets be fine!!
I don't know much about Aledo other than JG is going to UT >:D after this year and they need a kikker...LOL ^-^!!!

Offline tsparger72

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 05:58:01 PM »
Just remember Aledo y'all have to be able to slow down Edwards also.GO JACKETS!!!

Offline Old 76

• All-State
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »
Well to tell the truth I have been to two ville games this year both games are with Edwards playing. Aledo and Trophy Club Byron Nelson (is that two rich schools or what?) LMAO Edwards wasn't cutting as well as he did in the first game understandably so but I am thinking he looked real good so between him and Westbrook...(the offensive Westbrook) they should be fine. Even the backup runs the ball very well. Burris?? anyway I know the D'line will be ready for everything up the middle..just contain the corners and control the passing of Aledo and the Jackets be fine!!
I don't know much about Aledo other than JG is going to UT >:D after this year and they need a kikker...LOL ^-^!!!

Man, I know you know more about football than that!  You're sayin that because you don't know much about Aledo that S-Ville wins? You think Edwards might be a little rusty?  Looks like he's gained a few extra pounds also.  It would be understandable that he would have lost a step or two during his long layoff.  And the Jones kid, I believe this is his first start in a game this big.  He might be a little shaky.  And there's the doubt that surely resides in the back of their mind.  I think I'll stick with the veteran team that knows what it takes to move on.

Offline tsparger72

• Junior Varsity
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 07:16:54 PM »
OLD76 you can stick with the veterans.Edwards is not rusty and if he did put on a few more pounds look
for him to run over alot of BEARCATS.

Offline LIONS#1

• Junior High
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 12:13:47 PM »
More Poundage means moving the pile!!! forward;) It just might be a ground it out game and if it is due to the weather...I will take Stephenville over Aledo just because of thunder and lightning Edwards/Westbrook/Jones and sneak in a pass or two for good measure to the Tall receiver. Th'ville has a Kicker so............................................... ................ O0
Close game edge to th'ville!!